• Each Flag Case is one-of-a-kind proudly handcrafted by a Veteran in the USA. When you place your order, we assign a veteran to build your case.
• Each Flag Case is assembled with the highest quality American Oak and hand-finished with your choice of premium stain to bring out the natural beauty of the wood. Don’t be fooled by Oak, Cherry or Mahognay “Finished” cases. They are made with a poor quality wood and stained to color.
• Our Flag Cases are fronted with high quality glass rather than plexiglas. We use local businesses to source all our building materials right here in Kentucky.
• Your choice of one of four beautiful hand-finished stains for your case.
• Every Operation Honor Flag Case has a label on the back panel personally signed by the Veteran who proudly hand-crafted the case for your loved one.
We offer two flag case sizes. One is suitable for a 5′ x 9′ traditional flag used at burial services. The other is for a 3′ x 5′ flag perfect for military retirement or retiring law enforcement and first responder flags.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us at: Customer Support
Burial Flag Case: 24.75″ x 17.5″ x 3″
Retirement Flag Case: 17″ x 12″ x 3.25″