Who manages the program?
HonorBanner is a patriotic community enhancement program operated by Operation Honor, a 501(c)3 Public Charity based in Owen County, KY.
Where is the sponsorship money spent?
With each sponsorship request, we purchase a 24″ x 36″ custom full color, two-sided banner along with a pair of brand new commercial grade pole brackets. Your HonorBanner sponsorship may be a tax deductible charitable donation as allowed by the law in your state.
Are there funds left over after expenses?
Your sponsorship dollars are used to purchase the printed banners and brackets. Operation Honor uses any left over funds to continue funding its veteran programs and enhancing the lives of veterans and their families, one mind at a time.
What is the process for you to create an HonorBanner?
There are multiple steps to creating each custom HonorBanner. Every banner is a unique and and individualized tribute to your hero. These steps include:
- Collecting all the necessary information and photo from sponsor.
- Enhancing the pictures for print, removing as many cracks, tears, stains, etc as possible.
- Custom format each banner for public display.
- Create art ready file with individuals name, hero information and custom messages.
- Ship banners and brackets to Operation Honor.
- Ship banners and brackets to Community Program Coordinators.
- Hang for display and remove for each season for the 3 year session.
- Storage of banners during the winter months.